A Perfect Weeknight Dinner
This easy weeknight dinner combines the delicious flavors of your favorite José Olé Chimichangas with zesty zoodles to deliver a dinner solution the whole family will enjoy.
Chicken & Cheese Chimichangas with Zoodle Skillet
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
– 4 Jose Ole Chicken & Cheese Chimichangas
– 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
– 12 Oz Zucchini Noodles
– Garlic (3 cloves, minced)
– 1 Tsp Chili Powder
– 1/4 Tsp Salt
– 1/4 Tsp Pepper
– 1 Can (19 oz) Black Beans (drained & rinsed)
– 1 Cup Tomato Salsa
– 1 1/4 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
– 2 Green Onions (thinly sliced)
1. Heat José Olé Chimichangas according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in large ovenproof skillet set over medium-high heat; cook zucchini, garlic, chili powder, salt and pepper for 2 to 3 minutes or until starting to soften. Stir in black beans and salsa; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until just heated through.
3. Preheat broiler. Arrange burritos on top of zoodle mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
4. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with green onions.